Sunday 17 January 2010

Fluffy Pink Clouds

Late last week I showed a friend this blog - I've stopped being so shy about it, which has been good medicine, the support I have been getting as a result has been extremely encouraging. Anyway, his first comment was, 'What do you sound like?!', and he was right, a quick glance over the titles of my blog posts and I sound like a total misery guts! So today, the subject title is one of the sweetest things I could think of, fluffy pink clouds. I can't elaborate on that, all that sickly sweetness makes me feel a little ill, sorry!

So, generally speaking things are still going well, I still haven't cheated, I'm keeping well within my Weight Watchers points allowance and I've been upkeeping my fruit and veg intake. I could be using the cross trainer more... a lot more - so that's this week's resolution. I am really worried about tomorrow's weigh in - dispite (Scout's honour!) being very good this week, my scales at home are saying that I weigh more than I did at last Monday's official weigh in - fingers crossed the Matron's scales will be a little kinder to me in the morning. If not I also took measurements last week so hope to find a difference somewhere!

Oh yeah, I defrosted and tried the Tikka Masala last night... as of now, I am just going to stick to what I know, pastas, cold salads and ready meals - gourmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment