Wednesday 3 February 2010

Onwards and Upwards (and inwards hopefully)

At the start of day three on the Cambridge diet things are looking good. I haven't had any real pangs of hunger which doesn't surprise me much as previously I would go the whole day without eating far too often, difference now is that I'm not stuffing my face at the end of it!

I had a really great chat on the phone yesterday with a long time friend who I don't see half as much as I should. As we're talking she casually drops into the conversation that she recently weighed her boobs, or should I say, 'flopped them out on the scales' to be precise. I don't know about anyone else but I'm inspired! Hopefully my gigantic boobs weigh about four stone and suddenly everything will make sense - I shall report back!

As far as things are going at the moment, I'm 8.5lb lighter than I was on Sunday night. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment